Giving Back to the Community
Here at Public Automotive, we truly care about giving back to the community. Every year, we partner with local organizations and nonprofits to do just that!
Christmas of 2016 we partnered with Second Wind Dallas www.secondwinddallas.org to revitalize the spirit of the holiday season of giving and donated to each family members wish list along with additional donations. We feel it’s important no matter how small, to contribute what we can to other less fortunate and help build our community together through unity we can accomplish great things.
Public Automotive has made a continuous strive in contributing and giving back to our local neighborhoods. We appreciate the business the working class gives us and in return we do our best in provide contributions to these very communities. Here are some additional examples of ways we like to encourage and influence others to take the initiative.
We teamed up with Quintanilla Middle School to improve attendance over the course of six weeks. Every child who had perfect attendance for each week was given a ticket to a drawing; at the end of the six-week period, one ticket was pulled, and that child’s family was awarded a Chevrolet Cavalier. Afterwards, attendance improved dramatically at the school.
Public Automotive adopted an elementary school and donated over 300 jackets for Christmas.
On a yearly basis, Public donates to the Texas Association for the Blind, the Moslah Shrine Circus (which benefits disabled children), and the Children’s Make-a-Wish Foundation.
Each Public sales location has a personal cause or group they sponsor, from schools and libraries to all types of sports and public organizations.
These associations include…
- ROTC Jr. Club in Grand Prairie
- Tribe Boxing Club in Waxahachie
- The Longview High School football team
- Palestine Youth Athletic Association
- Texas Children’s Workshop in Palestine
- Neches Volunteer Fire Department in Palestine
- Waco Crossroads Fellowship
- Friends of the Library in Waco
- Annual Food Donation to Caritas of Waco
- Feed the Homeless at Year-End Holidays in Waco
- United Fund of Cherokee County in Jacksonville
- Knights of Columbus in Jacksonville
- Veterans of Foreign Wars in Jacksonville
- Sam Houston H. S. Drill Team Tex-Annes in Arlington
For over 24 years, Public has been instrumental in helping our community get the transportation they need and deserve. We believe in putting you, the customer, first! In fact, our primary goal is to provide our clientele with the most personalized customer service experience possible.
More than anything, we care deeply about our community and firmly believe in the power of giving back.